The famous "Harry Potter" actor remembers his first day of capture: "I used to be terrified."

The famous "Harry Potter" actor remembers his first day of capture: "I used to be terrified." 

Nevile Longbottom actor Matthew Lewis considers his opening scene from "Harry Potter



The famous "Harry Potter" actor remembers his first day of capture: "I used to be terrified."




Star of Harry Potter Matthew Lewis reminisced and offered fascinating information about his first day of filming.

The 34-year-old acting prodigy reflected on his debut scene as the eleven-year-old Neville Longbottom in J.K. Rowling's wildly popular fantasy film series in a recent interview with People Magazine.

"I was terrified because the scene was all about Neville," Matthew reminisced of his humorous attempt to ride a broomstick in the 2001 film Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. "And it was literally just a broomstick that they sat me on and strapped me to."
Additionally, he said, "What they'd done was put it on a crane, put the crane on the back of a pickup truck, and then just drove the pickup truck in circles in Northumberland's Alnwick Castle while filming it."

Then, they had these devices that resembled medieval trebuchets. One of them had a broomstick attached to it, and it would simply twist in a corkscrew-like manner. I was tethered to it once more. The actor went on, "My poor stuntman [David Holmes] was as well."

Post a Comment

0 Comments